Dear Fellow Bloggers/Writers,
We do accept Guest Blogging on FertileBrains! You are cordially invited to submit original articles for publishing. We would love to include as many submissions as possible on our website, however, there are some ground rules that need to be adhered to for all guest posts.
- Any topic that will be useful to FertileBrains readers is good content for a guest post.
- You must own the copyright of your submission.
- The minimum length of a guest post is 500 words. There is no limit on maximum length.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for a product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
- We do not compensate for guest blog posts, however, we do provide a single “nofollow” link back to your personal website.
- Your post body itself should not contain any hyperlinks except for well-known authority sites. (We can choose to include or exclude links as per our discretion).
- Please make sure that the post is formatted properly.
- Please include the author byline at the bottom, with the link to your website already formatted (No spam keywords there, please!).
- We will proof-read all submissions for grammar, punctuation, spelling, readability etc. A well-written guest post, however, with little or no errors will be given preference.
- If we do make substantial changes to a guest post, we will email back the changed content for approval prior to posting.
- If you have a post that meets our guidelines above, you are more than welcome to send it to [email protected]. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc, .docx attachment.
- We will acknowledge receipt of a post within 24 hours of submission. However, the review process to final publishing of the post may take up to one week’s time.
- We will notify you as and when your guest post is published on FertileBrains.
- We will notify you in the case of any rejections.
Please drop us a line by clicking on this link for any additional queries.
Thank You For Considering Us! Looking Forward to Collaborating with You.